Sunday, October 24, 2010

Analyzing Student Data in a Spreadsheet



Link to Assignment #4

Personal Reflection:
This assignment took me awhile to master but after I figure out how to embed the spreadsheets and chat in my blog I felt really good about my accomplishment.  This assignment was fun to play around with and figure it out.  I did get stuck once, so I looked at Barry's video to help me and then I was good to go and nothing could have stopped me.

Analysis of Data:
From looking at the data from the student tests I noticed that from test to test the whole class seemed to improve.  This would be a good sign for teachers seeing all the students improve from first test (test 6) to the last test (test 10).  There was one odd ball or exception to the chart and that was Katherine.  Katherine had the lowest test score of the class for test 6 and then peeked with her best test score for test 7.  After that she had a lower test score then begin to increase her test scores from test 8-10.  If I was the teacher of this class I would be very happy seeing almost all of my students increase their test scores from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.  As a teacher thats what you want to see!

1 comment:

Who is the better back?