Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Wanna Talk about Me!

+Hello all, my name is Kyle Henderson.  I am currently a MAT graduate student learning to become a teacher preferably in the 3rd grade, but I'm not picky.  Both of my parents are/were teachers and so is my brother, so I looks like I will be continuing the family tradition.  So far I have thoroughly been enjoying my MAT experience, especially the student teaching part.  Its really exciting being in the schools and helping some kiddos develop in to better people.

Besides going to school and doing homework all day everyday, I like to have a life outside of the education realm.  When I'm not busy with school I enjoy going to Beaver football games (pretty much every Saturday in the fall/winter months is booked do to them).  I also really enjoy hanging with the fam and friends, golfing, going on scrambles (like hiking on steroids), camping, fishing, traveling, and relaxing.  I used to go hunting for upland game and waterfowl back in the day as a type of family reunion, but haven't gone in quite some time.  This year I hope to get back on the hunting horse and go duck and goose hunting with some buddies of mine.  Nothing is better then comradeship in the outdoors!!!

But don't take my word for it!

1 comment:

Who is the better back?